Monday, July 23, 2012

Follow your Heart!


Yes! Follow your heart! 

Don't be afraid to let those close to you know how you feel. Always tell them you love them give them a hug and kiss for tomorrow isn’t guaranteed. No regrets! Make amends with those that hurt you, they probably don’t know they did anything wrong. Being mad over something silly only hurts you.

The lessons that we learn in life are the ones that hurt us the most. We fall and get hurt after someone tells us to stop or when someone breaks our heart. We say to ourselves: I’ll never do that again! But that is where we learn and we have to keep trying new things, letting new people into our lives and putting our heart out there with the chance that it can be broken.

I had the privilege to get to know Shane, but only a small part of his life.
I didn't know him when he wanted to be a cowboy!
Or when he thought he was the toughest guy on the wrestling team. I would have teased him about the spandex shorts.

 This little guy grew into a handsome young man and we will miss him.
I got to know Shane while working at the Alger Freeze. We were co-workers. He was a very quite person. His goal was to pimp out his car. He always had us laughing and the memories we all made with him will forever be cherished. 


Gone to Soon!

by Jessica
The day you left my world took a turn.
My heart is aching with pain and all I do is cry out your name.
All the jokes and laughter we shared will always be thought of time and time again.
We used to joke if one left work the other one would too.
Now I'm left here alone, not knowing what to do.
Work is hard now with all the memories just wish you were here to create more with me.
R.I.P. Shane, you will be missed. I can't wait for the day until I see you again.

Shane Tanner Rowe
July 26, 1992 - July 12, 2012

A note from Jordan: PS 7-19
The bookshelf, the millions of ways that I am owned. You're there now. The white cup: PS 7-19 (Pizza Sauce 7-19) Among all my loved novels, statues and Venetian masks. You would hate the sentiment. Come back and I swear I'll take it down.
I'd beg for a million more stories until you would acquiesce to my petty demands. Or moodily scoot a chair close and tell me to come learn to play chess.


Why did he have to go 
So young I just don't know why 
Things happen half the time 
Without reason without rhyme
Lovely, sweet young man
Son, uncle and a brother
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe that

He flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And he walks with Jesus and his loved ones waiting
And I know he's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I am glad we all got together to show how much he meant to all of us!!!!!

Janie said...

WOW!!!! Life is way to short sometimes. You all did an amazing job. He would have been so touched to know you all felt that way about him. It is so sad that we do not tell people how we truly feel about them while they are living. Life would be a nicer place to live if we did.