Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Still in Progress!

The old cabinets are out in the middle of the kitchen and It made my kitchen double in size. There was even an echo in the room. The delivered the new ones last week and all we did was just set them where they are going to go. We have a few more things to do before we put them in permanently. We need the cabinets ordered for the outside wall and the flooring needs to be laid. We may have to re-do the drywall on the outside wall because it has issues. Better to get it all done and not have to keep fixing little things here and there.

Anyone that has seen my kitchen knows what a difference this made by just removing the island in the middle. I will more cabinet space than I have ever had. I can't wait until this project is done. I know Rod will be glad when we are finished. He hates it when I start projects. 



0 comments: